top of page

Ergo Group

Public·19 members
Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

The Rough Guide To Barcelona 8 (Rough Guide Tra...

Stay here if your idea of a perfect neighborhood is more off-beat than glamorous and you enjoy a lively and friendly atmosphere with picturesque cobblestone streets. Find out more about this great part of Rome in our Trastevere neighborhood guide.

The Rough Guide to Barcelona 8 (Rough Guide Tra...

HiYou are very welcome to Iran in advance I am SHADI a licensed tourist guide in Iran. I can speak English and Turkish fluently and live in Kashan.I can show you my city, Kashan and its around and many hidden spots in this area and even all around Iran. I can arrange your whole trip in Iran like accommodations, driver guide / tourist guide to make your trip more enjoyable here in Iran. If you like to know better about me and need more information, please feel free to contact me.It will be my pleasure to meet you in Kashan or even all around Iran and be part of your enjoyable trip in Iran.Best regardsShadi

We organise small-group tours to get closer to nature in Africa, Asia or South America. Go on safari in Africa and watch lions and giraffes. Meet the famous turtles of the Galapagos Islands. Look for tigers in India, or take an elephant safari in Sri Lanka. We use local guides and stay in a range of accommodation, from tents to tree houses.

Although the UK left the EU at the beginning of 2020, because the pandemic came swiftly on its heels, many of us are still realising the repercussions and getting used to how it affects travelling in a motorhome. You can find out all the detail you need in our guide to motorhoming in Europe after Brexit. In the meantime, here are a few frequently asked questions and answers;

Are you new to motorhoming? Our motorhome beginners resources have everything you need from helpful printable motorhome checklists and easy guides to taking your first motorhome trip. Or check out our motorhome beginners e-book and find all our resources and guides in one place!

Free motorhome parking in Spain is easy and safe as long as you follow a few basic guidelines. Make sure your wild camping spot is not on private property and that you have parked respectfully of residents and other wild campers nearby.

Not only is this a noteworthy hike along the route of the river Guadalhorce, but it is also in an area of outstanding natural beauty worth exploring further. Book this hike well in advance and go with a guide, for an extra few euros you will learn so much.

Table 1 and File S2 summarize specific information for each taxonomic group for which such analysis is possible, and File S2 lists the experts contributing to this synthesis. File S2 also lists several experts and taxonomic guides by taxa, although it is not an exhaustive list of experts by taxonomic group in the Mediterranean Sea. File S2 provides methodological specifications and the detailed taxonomic review of several groups too, as well as revised checklists, detailed references, and additional information.

Throw in some dark, damp, and uber creepy tunnels and you begin to feel like you are in a horror movie where the serial killer is just wanting to jump out at you while you are innocently listening to your audioguide (insert creepy yet suspenseful horror music here).

But the bottom line is that the Catacombs are super fun and interesting. Just make sure that you get the audio guide because some of the information placards are easily overlooked in the dark and cavernous tunnels.

Download the free Sygic Maps mobile app to have your personal travel guide always with you. Any changes you make to your trip are always synced to all your devices. Sygic Maps mobile app has worldwide offline maps, allowing you to pre-download maps and destination data and use the app offline. Available for Android, iPhone & iPad.Don't have a smartphone? You can also get your itinerary in a PDF file and print it out.

In addition to winter slopes, visitors here can enjoy the National Park that serves as a biosphere reserve, an astronomical observatory and telescope, and access to a number of adventure guide services. During summertime, these mountains are a mecca for hiking, rock climbing, and mountain biking.

Are you available for a few days or even an afternoon in late August this year? We are a group of 6 visiting and would love a guide. Also, are there any vineyards nearby that offer tours or tastings? Thanks!

Lovely article my husband n me are looking to travel to Italy during aug my itinerary is 2 days naples with half a day at pompie 1 night cinque terre 1 night bologna 1 night triest since both of us have been to the biggies we are looking at going to smaller towns. Can u guide me at cinque terre??

Hi Biana My husband and I will be in Cinque Terre at the end of June 2015. We will be there for three nights (staying in Manarolo) and I was wondering if you could recommend a guide for a day hiking excursion. We would like to explore some of the trails off the beaten path. Thanks Joanna 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page