top of page

Ergo Group

Public·20 members
Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Download Concert Piano Zip

MAESTRO (MIDI and Audio Edited for Synchronous TRacks and Organization) is a dataset composed of about 200 hours of virtuosic piano performances captured with fine alignment (3 ms) between note labels and audio waveforms.

Download Concert Piano zip

We partnered with organizers of the International Piano-e-Competition for the raw data used in this dataset. During each installment of the competition virtuoso pianists perform on Yamaha Disklaviers which, in addition to being concert-quality acoustic grand pianos, utilize an integrated high-precision MIDI capture and playback system. Recorded MIDI data is of sufficient fidelity to allow the audition stage of the competition to be judged remotely by listening to contestant performances reproduced over the wire on another Disklavier instrument.

In this update, we removed 6 erroneously included recordings that had string quartet accompaniment in addition to piano. These files occurred in both train and test splits, so this new version is not compatible with V2.0.0.

Aural examples for Theory Exams are available as a free download. Look for the level of the book a student is working on, then click the Zip file icon(s) to download. Need instructions for opening a Zip file? Read about how to open the file.

This crisp wall chart outlines characteristics of eras in Western Music. Help students prepare for the oral questions section of upper-level comprehensive piano exams by displaying this chart in your studio.

** Important Note: Do not download and post any recordings publicly (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, personal websites, etc.) without written permission from all performers and composers. Archival recordings are for private use only. Musicians who perform in these recordings may use them for private promotional purposes, such as audition tapes or graduate school pre-screenings. **

Production Voices has released Estate Grand LE, a free grand piano SFZ library (optimized for use with Plogue sforzando) featuring the sounds of the Kawai GS-60 semi-concert grand piano.

To grab your free copy of Estate Grand LE, visit the product page linked below and submit your name and email address in the subscription form on the right. You will receive the download link after confirming your email address. To install the library on your computer, first install the free sforzando virtual instrument by Plogue, load it in your digital audio workstation of choice and that drag and drop the Estate Grand.bank file from the Estate Grand LE install folder onto the sforzando user interface. The library will be automatically registered and added to the instrument selection the next time you load sforzando.

I have been looking up for piano samples for using in a free to play mobile game and I intend to use the sfz format which is supported by the app. What is the license regarding Piano 162 and this Grand Piano ? Is there a creative commons licensing available ?

Recorded at the Berklee College of Music, and packaged into a lightweight package for Mac or PC and for the full version of Kontakt, this piano could well set the standard in realistic piano VST instruments.

This particular piano has been recorded with two wide, close mics, and offers Reverb, Panning and Volume controls, alongside Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope settings. You can grab it at the Versilian Studios website.

This free VST and AU instrument gives you a choice of five sampled pianos, from the lieks of Steinway, Yamaha, Fender and more. Keyzone Classic also has a reverb mix knob, a Detune control, Velocity Curve settings, LFO Rate and Depth, and a Pan control.

Hi, as a novice I am using Cakewalks piano plugin for MIDI, and its free so I'm not complaining but it doesnt sound very realistic. Are there any better ones out there? If so how much or are they free?

Do you have Addictive drums? If so you can download the demo from the XLN installer. If you don't just go to the XLN site and set up an account, download the installer and try the demos. I think there's even a good basic drum kit there.

There are mainly two types of piano plug-ins; those that are sampled and those that are modelled. Sampled instruments are based on actual recordings of physical instruments, while modelled instruments are based on computer algorithms emulating the sound of physical pianos. There are also some hybrids of which the True Pianos previously bundled with some versions of SONAR is one. Of the pianos mentioned above, XLN Audio's Addictive Keys is a sample based instrument while Pianoteq makes modelled ones.

Each kind of technique has its loyal followers. May I suggest that you try to decide for yourself what pianos you prefer before you pick out your Big Credit Card. Free pianos do exist but are few and far between. Also, the quality may vary. In addition some of them require the full Kontakt plug-in from Native Instruments, which in itself is quite expensive.

I like the pianos that come with Kontact. I was tipped by our Deals forum about a free piano from Melda called Monastery Grand. This impressed me right off the bat. Its a sampled piano of over 3.1 GB size.

This used to be my go-to piano - can't say I've had any issues with it myself in normal use. The only downside is it won't work when running CbB through a debugger (which is a pain for development), so I tend to avoid it nowadays only for that reason.AD Addictive Keys sounds great - it goes on offer for free every now & then too.If you've got a soundfont player, an sfz player or the full version of Kontakt you could try my own sampled piano:

You'll get as many recommendations as there are users, because everybody has their favorite go-to piano. Also, the piano is far and away the most-sampled instrument out there. That's good, because it means there are many options, ranging in price from free to $400+. There are a surprising number of good ones in the FREE category, but whether they're good enough depends on what you're after.

Richard, you didn't say in your post whether or not you're a piano player. For some of us, the piano is our main instrument. For others, it's just one more element to throw into a mix. If you record solo piano pieces, or piano with orchestral backing, then you'll want a piano VI that sounds great on its own. I'm assuming that's where you're coming from.

Which then begs the question: what does a piano sound like? A concert grand sounds different from an upright, a Yamaha sounds different from a Steinway. A serious "piano player" will likely have multiple virtual instruments to cover all the bases. Personally, I have at least 20 piano solutions here, and that's not unusual. My default go-to is a rather expensive one called Keyscape from Spectrasonics, but I'll often switch it up depending on the song and style. Some of my favorites were very inexpensive, although they typically require full Kontakt to use them.

I'd start with YouTube. There are a number of videos there that compare virtual pianos. I know the thread asked for specific recommendations, but do the search as it will probably uncover something that fits your needs perfectly. Maybe even something we don't know about yet.

Adobe Audition software includes thousands of uncompressed, royalty-free audio sound effects and music loop files. These files have been grouped together by type and style into ZIP archives that can be downloaded using the links below.

All downloads from this site are provided free of charge for educational purposes only, and the material contained in them should not be used for any commercial purpose without the express permission of the copyright holders.For projects hosted on other sites, please refer to their separate conditions of use. For more specific information on using the contents of this library in portfolios, research, publicity, competitions, teaching materials, etc. please refer to the usage FAQs.

Radical Piano responds naturally to sustain pedal movement, key noise and velocity. Yet, it also goes beyond realism. With the turn of a knob the tonal characteristics of the pianos can be transformed, shifting from a soft intimate performance to a bright aggressive instrument that will cut through a mix. Radical Piano also has an audio input, for routing audio, e.g. a vocal recording or a drum loop, through the instrument to hear it resonate the strings as if played and recorded together live with the piano in the same room.

This is NOT a Kontakt player library, and requires a full version of Kontakt to run. If you're looking for a completely free option, download the SFZ version and load it into a free sampler like Plogue Sforzando.

Simon Dalzell is an undergraduate at The University of Arizona. He decided one day to try recording a piano library, which he released as Piano in 162. In 2014, he worked in partnership with Impact Soundworks on Pearl Concert Grand, and hopes to some day make a living off of creating and distributing sample libraries. Simon also hates writing in the third person.

The noble C. Bechstein Concert upright and grand pianos are handmade masterpieces. The premium C. Bechstein Academy instruments stand out for their excellent sound profile and professional touch. The W.Hoffmann brand includes three lines of uprights and grands for beginners and professionals alike that are made in the Czech Republic by C. Bechstein Europe and boast outstanding quality. The Zimmermann pianos are affordable, yet reliable beginner instruments.

Longer than anyone in the industry, and with more ear for detail, Audio Ease has been traveling the world to record the acoustics of the very best sounding spaces. The results of hundreds of these travels are included with Altiverb 7.Ranging from London's Wembley stadium to the ancient caves of the island of Malta and the churches, concert halls and rock studios of the cities of Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and New York.

The Impulse Response library is now more accessible then ever because of Altiverb's new visual browser. Select impulse responses by clicking photos of rooms. Instant gapless loading, organise-by-size, and single click favorites are just a few of the possibilities. The Impulse Response Browser contains a keyword search field, single click downloading and installing of new (free) impulse responses. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page